Wednesday, December 3, 2003

Nothing special

Well, nothing major has happened.  Just a couple of days closer to having this little life growing inside me.  The docotor told me that my progesterone was a little low so I have started taking progesterone pills to get my levels back where they need to be.  The pills make me dizzy though.  But they also help me sleep sooo much better.  I don't know why.  They just do.  Kent and I had our "monthly" date.  We try to have one date a month.  Where we get dressed up and we go for dinner and a movie.  We went to the mall and shopped and ate and watched a movie tonight.  We watched ELF.  It was a cute little movie.  Then we went to Wally World...and this is where I would like to thank my daddy....thanks daddy!  Kent bought a 8 foot or is it feet Santa Clause....yeah that's right.  So, thanks again my loving father!!!!  ::::::::::::::::::Sarcasm:::::::::::::::::::::  So, that will be up and running tomorrow.  Come by and take a peek!!!  It won't be hard to see.  Well, now we are home and I am or was helping Kent wrap a gift....he is so cute.  Well, I am off.  I'll talk with yall later!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:::::::::Sarcasm:::::::::?
What's up with that? Anchor Santa very carefully!!!!
Hint: Check out a future Daily Home for proof of what could happen!