Monday, December 29, 2003

Two shaves and a Hair cut....

Hey everyone!!!!  It's 12:15 in the morning and no one is on for me to talk to.  I guess everyone is sleeping.  I wish I were sleepy....oh well.  In less than 10 hours I am getting a hair cut.  Probably only a trim.  I guess I will let my hair grow out a bit for the summer.  Thick curly hair doesn't do well in the summer time.  So, a trim it is.  After the hair cut I probably will go tan.  I don't know though...we'll see.  I'll probably do some cleaning around my house.  That will be a load of fun.  Once Kent gets off of work, we are going to go to the movies.  I believe we are watching "Cheaper by the Dozen".  It looks like a cute little movie.  I hope so!  I figure in the not too distant future we will be watching "Lord of the Ring 3".  I am actually wanting to watch it.  I guess so it will be finalized for me.  So I will know why in the world I watched the first two.  Not that they are bad movies...in fact they are pretty good movies...but they are soooo long.  And with my very low patience level it's hard for me to sit there and watch a 3 hour movie without thinking....is this ever going to end!?!?!!?  But for the most part the movies are great and I would recommend them to anyone to watch!  Well, I guess for the most part that is all.  My day today was pretty much like I wrote it yesterday.  I grocery shopped, tanned, washed clothes, cleaned....  Well everyone that is it!  Later Gator!

No comments: