Sunday, December 7, 2003

Sorry no updates!

Sorry that it's been so long since an update.  I really haven't been on here that much lately.  The effects of being pregnant are taking their toll on me.  With the progesterone pills that I have been taking, I have to take a nap or something after or I will be dizzy for hours afterwards!  Plus, I am just so tired most of the time.  I am glad though that I am atleast having some symptoms this time around.  But at the same time, I am just ready for July to be here so we can have our little baby!!!  I did a due date calculator the other day, which I already know the due date that the doctor gave me but it only goes by your last period, this other goes by how many cycle days you have etc, etc.  Well, I put in there all the information that it wanted and the due date came back July 28th, 2004.  Which is Kent's birthday.  He was soooo excited.  He keeps telling me this baby will be born on his birthday.  I have a feeling it will be born like around July 14.  Well, see.  The baby will come when he/she gets good and ready I guess!  So far, I haven't really been in the Christmas spirit this year.  Everyone else around me is like this is the first year in a long time that they have been in the mood.  I guess the reason I haven't is because I am looking more towards July then Christmas.  But I am tring to get into the mood.  I am currently listening to Christmas music, so maybe that will help.  Well, I guess that is all for now.  I'll talk with yall later!

No comments: