Monday, December 8, 2003

Blah

Blah....that's how I am feeling.  I am so happy to be pregnant but at the same time I just feel blah all the time.  No energy just laziness.  I haven't really "cleaned" my house in what feels like weeks.  Taking 4 pills a days makes me want to gag.  If you know anything about me you know that I am not a pill person.  I gag at even the though of a horse pill trying to slide down my throat!

On a more happy note, I went to the Christmas parade tonight.  It was pretty good.  It got me a little more in the spirit, but not that much.  Maybe when it gets closer I will be more in the mood.  We'll see.

I  have been thinking a lot about what kind of mother I will be.  I am so scared that I won't be a good mom.  I am scared that I won't be as involved as I would like.  Or that I will not bond with my children the way I would like to bond.  I am scared that my children won't love me as much as I want them to.  I have a lot of worries I guess about the whole parenting thing.  I guess only time will tell.  I'll talk with yall later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emily,

Hang in there!!!!! The sickness and fatigue will pass......Stop worrying about being a good Mom - You and Kent will be wonderful parents - you have so much to offer this baby - it will be blessed with the love you have to offer this wonderful child God is giving you. Take each day slow and try to enjoy your pregnancy, it can be a wonderful time in your life. Your are in my prayers.

Love you,

Brenda and Katie