Monday, December 1, 2003

Bored

I was just bored, so I decided to write in here for a bit.  I'm currently waiting on Kent to get home so we can go to bed.  I am so tired.  I really don't feel all that great either.  Kinda like when you are first starting to get the flu.  I hope it's not the flu...that means 9 times out of 10 the hospital for a preggo.  I just hope it's another sign of pregnancy and it passes soon!  Tomorrow will be a fun day of waiting by the phone.  I won't be able to get on the internet or go out shopping or whatever.  It's worth it to know that everything is OK, but at the same time it kind of ties me down for the day.  I guess I'll get some washing done and maybe some cleaning.  And maybe we'll get to finish decorating the inside and outside of our house for Christmas.  We were supposed to go to Wally World and get some decorations.  We'll see.  Hopefully the hospital will call early and give us the results so we can be free to do things tomorrow!  Well, enough chatting!!!  I'll talk with yall later!!!

No comments: