Sunday, December 28, 2003

Fudge

I love fudge....it's soooo fatting though.  It's a shame too.  Oh well.  I can eat all of it I want until Jan. 1st.  One of my many New Year's goals.  I'm going to exercise and really stick with it.  I am going to start drinking more water.  I am going to try and lose some weight.  Not really weight...but get my body fat down a bit.  I am going to try and get pregnant and stay pregnant (not really in control of that...but God knows the desires of my heart).  And I am going to try and be more of a people person.  I hate being shy.  I truly am shy....as Kent says...you will talk to anybody....as long as they talk to you first.  I don't know why I am shy...but as long as I can remember I always was shy.  Hopefully...as I grow up  = o )  I will be more out going.  Oh well.  I have many other goals...but I just haven't thought of them yet.  But I always make goals for myself....and most of the time I stick with them...so hopefully all these will stick as well.  Well, that is all for today.  I have many things to do tomorrow....wash clothes....grocery shop...tan....you know...usual stuff...lol.  Later all!

No comments: