Saturday, December 20, 2003

My Saturday

Well, my Saturday has been a pretty easy going day.  I got up around 10:30 or so and ate some breakfast.  Then Kent and I just watched some TV and then we ordered some pizza.  After the pizza came....it took the delivery person almost an hour to get here....we ate and watched a movie that came on TV.  It was a pretty good movie...forgot though what it was called.  Well, after Kent left for work, I hate some supper....chicken and stars soup.  It was pretty good.  And healthy...  Then I cleaned my house.  Not really cleaned it clean, but more like straightened it up and stuff like that.  Then I took a shower....it felt so good to just stand in there and let the hot water hit my stomach......cramps, cramps, cramps.  So after the shower, I watched Trading Spaces and put a hot pad thingy on my tummy.  Now, I sit here typing and chatting with my daddy!  Well everyone...that is all for today!  Yall come back tomorrow!!!!

No comments: