Wednesday, December 31, 2003

A look back at 2003 Part 1

A look back at 2003.....

The year for us started off as usual.  We were still in the trying to conceive mode, but weren't at the time so anxious for it to happen.  Valentine's Day we went on an over night trip to the Victoria.  The food was way out of our taste zones, but we still had a great time.  During March we celebrated a whole year of being together.  We ate our wedding cake from the year before...which honestly wasn't that bad.  During March, Kent started looking for a new job.  April came and Kent got an interview with the job he had applied for.  We were both very excited cause this new job meant that we would be more comfortable in our income.  May came with many things to do.  It was my birthday (May 13th) and I also graduated from college.  On May 19th, Kent started his new job.  June came with lots of changes.  Kent had to leave for 3 weeks to do training for his new job.  I moved back in with my parents for those 3 weeks.  Kent would come home on the weekends and see me.  June 19th is a day I will never forget.  My Mamaw died that day.  It was the first time that someone so close to me had passed away.  Little did we know that at the same time I was about 4 days pregnant.  I still miss her and she will forever be in my thoughts.  The funeral went great and soon we were back into a semi regular routine. 

No comments: