Monday, December 22, 2003

Busy Day

Well, today was a very busy day.  It started at 5:30 this morning.  I got up and got ready to go to the doctor's.  I left here about 7:15 and got in B'ham at about 8:15....whew.  Just in time for my appointment.  He checked me over and said that everything was looking good.  I have to go back in a month or so and have like 5 tests ran.  Hopefully, we will find the problem if there is one.  Hopefully, everything will work out soon enough.  Although, I think it will be March before we offically start trying to conceive again.  But if something happens...well then it just does.  But we aren't going to try and make anything happen.  I honestly don't want to get pregnant again until I know everything is OK.  Well, after the doctor visit, I came home and Lesli and I chatted for a bit.  Then I talked with my daddy and ended up going to the mall with him to do Christmas shopping for my moma....he is such a last minute shopper!  Anywho...then after all that I came home.  I waited on Kent to get home and when he finally got home we went to go and get his hair cut and then BACK to the mall we go.  He had to take his shoes back.  They weren't wide enough!  We ended up not finding any others that fit.  I guess he will just save the money until we can find some that fit him.  After shopping, we went to see my moma and daddy.  I tanned while I was there.  After that we came home...where I am presently typing to yall.  Well, eveyone that is all for tonight!  I hope everyone has a good day tomorrow and hope everyone gets their shopping done in time!!!!!  Merry Early Christmas to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: