Saturday, December 27, 2003

The ending of 2003

Wow...where did 2003 go?  It seems like yesterday that 2003 was just starting.  It's amazing how time flies as you get older.  Oh well. 

My day today was pretty good.  My moma, daddy, and I all went to GA. to go shopping.  I had a lot of fun doing that.  I looooooveeeeeee shopping.  I got a lot of clothes for a lot less than I thought.  I may do some more shopping later.  I am waiting on someone to come to my house in a few minutes.  After that....shopping I go.  Tomorrow Kent's Granny is having a big family lunch with tons of people coming.  I'm a little stressed about it...but just like Christmas...I will manage.  I'm hoping all goes well with it though and that we all have a lot of fun.  The weather is supposed to be really nice.  So, that will be good.  Well, everyone...I really don't have much to say today.  So, I will talk with yall later!

 

No comments: