Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Early Entry

I'm journaling a bit early today.  I still have a lot of stuff to do and then later tonight Kent and I are going to a Christmas gathering.  So, I have no idea when I will be able to journal again today.  So, let me tell ya about my day so far.  I got up at 9:30 and watched some TV and then started cleaning my house.  It took me only about an hour to do everything.  There wasn't that much to do, because I did my BIG cleaning in November.  So today was just cleaning the counter tops and sweeping and dusting.  That sort of stuff.  Then, I washed/still washing....clothes.  I have one load left and it is in the dryer so that will soon be done.  I still have some gift wrapping to do and believe it or not I still have two more gifts to get.  I thought about going to Goody's and looking around.  They have a cute jogging suit there and they had it on sale.  So, I may go there in a bit...but who knows???  After the Christmas thingy tonight I have to go to the grocery store and get some things.  Milk, cookies, snacks.  That sort of stuff.  It wouldn't be Christmas with out baking some cookies!  Hoping later on tonight Kent will be up to go driving around looking at Christmas lights.  We haven't had a chance to do that yet.  I am so happy and excited that Kent will be off Christmas Eve and Christmas!!!!!  We didn't know if he would be or not.  But thankfully he is!!!  YAY!!!  Well, that is all for now.  I MAY have a chance to journal later!  We'll see!!!  Later all!!!!!!

No comments: