Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Shopping helps...

Well, I just got back from the mall.  Shopping helped me cheer up a bit....maybe only for awhile or so.....but I'll take it.  I bought two bras from Victoria Secret, 2 sweaters from American Eagle, and some lotion from Bath and Body Works.  So, I feel a bit better.  Kent got a new playstation game is in there now playing it.  He feels better too...lol.

Tomorrow we are going on an over night trip to the moutains.  We got a cabin with a fireplace, a whirlpool tub,and a porch over looking the mountains with a swing on it.  We just needed to get away for a bit.  I'm looking forward to it.  I'll let yall know how it goes.  So, I probably won't have an entry for tomorrow so yall will just have to read this one reaaallll slllooowww.

Last night I found out one of my cousins is pregnant with her second baby.  I'm a little upset because the guy she is having it will is a weirdo with a captial W.  He doesn't take care of the kids he has.  He has one with another girl and then one girl with my cousin and now this new baby makes 3.  Oh well.  It's just hard sometimes to see why God allows things like this to happen.  I know there is a Big Picture out there and we just can't see it and everything has its purpose...but at the same time its hard for me a human with a worldly flesh to see the good in it all.  Oh well.  I guess that is all!  I'll talk with yall later!

No comments: