Friday, December 19, 2003

We're back Part Two

If you are just nowing joining us...start with part one of my story....

Well, we get to the place to eat and they sit us now by this window over looking the mountains.  It was so pretty!!!  So, we are sitting there and all of a sudden the wind starts blowing like crazy!  The people who work there are like whoa the wind is bad tonight!  So, the wind starts blowing really, really, really hard and bows the window in.  Kent...being afraid of heights to begin with....starts freaking out.  So, we finish our meal...which wasn't that good to begin with.....and leave.  Well, we get back to the cabin and watch TV and fall asleep.  Well, about 5:15 this morning I woke up (graphic material coming up) and I am covered in blood and laying in a puddle of blood.  I am like what in the world...so I go to the bathroom....and of course it was me.  Great.  So, I go and try to find something else to wear.  Well, Kent wakes up and is like what is wrong.  I am trying not to cry but really all I wanted to do was cry, cause I was thinking...I'm not supposed to even be having to go through this.  So, I tell him...I want to go home.  So we pack up and about 6ish we head home.  Well, I am thinking...the only thing left that could happen to us is falling slap off this mountain...thankfully we didn't.  We head to Wally World to get some extra long....extra thick pads.  Once home...my "flow" is regular.  All we get think of is that the elevation had something to do with it.  Oh well.  Now I sit here washing clothes and typing.  I'll talk with yall later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! doesn't sound like a very relaxing get-away! Glad you're back and alright.