Wednesday, December 31, 2003

A look back at 2003 Part 2

If you are just joining us please start at Part 1 of my entry....

July came with a bang...literally....July 4th was a day of great excitement.  We had BBQ cookouts...swimming...fireworks......positive pregnancy tests...July 4th was the first time in my life that I really knew I was pregnant.  All the family was so excited. July was also Kent's 22nd birthay!  August came and the weeks flew by....all the way to August 23rd when we realized that I was miscarrying the baby.  August 25th came with a D&C and no longer were we pregnant.  Honestly...September and most of October are a blur to me.  I mostly remember crying and being seriously sad during those months.  But little did we know that November would bring big changes in our lives.  November was the month that I totally and fully gave my heart to God to be my Savior and Lord.  It also was the month that we got pregnant again.  We couldn't believe it.  December came with high hopes.  But ended in lost dreams.  December 15th we were told that we had miscarried again.  It was also the day that I had my second D&C.  Christmas came and Christmas went.  All in all it was a good Christmas...considering....

No comments: