Wednesday, March 31, 2004

It's raining....it's pouring....

Well, it has been raining for the past 3 days pretty much.  Which is great, because we so need the rain.  The pollen here was getting to be too much and we needed a good rain to wash it away.  That has been Kent's whole problem with being sick.  So he is feeling much better now.  Hopefully he will continue to feel better.  I just hate it when he is sick.

After I get off the computer, I plan on pricing some more stuff for my yard sale.  Hopefully, I can get it all done.  I'm starting to feel overwhelmed with it all.  But I am hoping it will pay off.  Let's hope so.  Saturday is supposed to be rain free, so hopefully we will have a good crowd come out.

Well, for the most part that has been my day.  Oh last night I did some more Spring Cleaning.  Kent helped too.  He washed the windows which I was so happy about.  And I dusted the furniture.  Hopefully, by the end of the week we will be done.

Well, that is all for now.  I'll talk with yall later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!
So are you enjoying the south beach diet?