Thursday, January 1, 2004

Happy New Year!

Well, 2004 is here.  In a few short months I will have been married for two years.  I can't believe I have been married for that long....yeah I know...wait until it's been 25 years. ; )  But really...it doesn't seem like it's been two years. 

There are a lot of things that I don't look forward to in 2004.  But those days I will have to brave through somehow.  If you are wondering what those days are....Feb 27th and July 24th.  The first one I imagine will be the hardest.  Cause that baby was my first to carry and the one I carried the longest.  Although I can also imagine that the second day won't be a bed of roses either.  But I believe I will manage.  Hopefully, my Feb. we will have some answers to our questions of fertility.  I'm excited though to see what the New Year brings.  I'm hoping for happiness, health, and many good times.  So...Happy New Year everyone!!!!!

No comments: