Thursday, May 27, 2004

100 things...

mailman_delivering_mail_md_wht.gif

1.  My name is Emily Elizabeth.

2.  Before I was married I lived in the same house since I was born.

3.  Kent and I met when we were 4 and 6.

4.  His aunt was one of my mom's best friends in high school.

5.  We were boyfriend/girlfriend when I was 10 and he was 12.

6.  He later broke up with me for some redheaded girl.

7.  He says he doesn't remember the redheaded girl.

8.  He later came to his senses and we got back together almost 5 years later.

9.  We were high school sweethearts.

10.  He asked me to marry him at my parent's house on June 9th 2001.  It was sweet.

11.  I was only 18 at the time.

12.  We got married on March 16, 2002. 

13.  We both got our 2 year degrees.

14.  His was for computer science and mine was for accounting.

15.  I stay at home with our 2 cats and soon to be baby.

16.  Kent works for the government.

17.  Kent is a great husband!

18.  We live next door to his grandparents.

19.  We also live less than 200 yards from his parent's.

20.  My parent's are still married.

21.  So are Kent's.

22.  I love my parents.

23.  I'm a daddy's girl.

24.  I have an older brother who is 25.

25.  He still lives with my parents.

26.  He's a moma's boy.

27.  Kent is the oldest child of 3.

28.  He has a sister who is 13 and a brother who is 12.

29.  Kent is fixing to be 23.

30.  We are currently pregnant for the 3rd time in less than a year.

31.  First two pregnancies ended in miscarriages.

32.  First one at 13 weeks and second one at 8 weeks.

33.  This pregnancy we weren't really trying.

34.  We were really trying to avoid a pregnancy that month.

35.  God had other plans.

36.  We are currently pregnant with a HEALTHY baby at 15 weeks.

37.  I want a girl.

38.  Kent wants a boy.

39.  I think we are having a boy.

40.  We'll find out in July.

41.  My friend is also pregnant.

42.  They saw the heartbeat yesterday.

43.  We are going to Florida with my friend and her husband in July.

44.  It should be fun.

45.  She is due Jan. 17th.

46.  I am due Nov. 4th, 17th, or 22nd.

47.  It's still up for debate.

48.  Kent and I are also going to Florida in Sept with his family.

49.  If the doctor will let me.

50.  I like to do crafts.

51.  I make necklaces, bracelets, and earrings.

52.  I want to learn how to sew.

53.  No one has yet to teach me.

54.  Kent's moma knows how to sew.

55.  But she has been busy lately.

56.  She works as life guard for the local rec center.

57.  Kent's dad also works for the government.

58.  My daddy is a math teacher.

59.  My moma is a bookkeeper at a bank.

60.  My brother works for HONDA.

61.  I only have 1 grandmother now.

62.  Her husband died when I was 3.

63.  My other grandmother died last year.

64.  She was the first family member to die that I was close to and that I was old enough to remember.

65.  Her husband died before I was born.

66.  I miss my grandmother.

67.  I still think of her often.

68.  Kent has only one set of grandparent's left.

69.  His mom's parent's died when he was younger.

70.  His grandparent's who are alive are still very active.

71.  We live in the house Kent first grew up in.

72.  It was also the house that his grandparent's and dad and two uncles lived in when they were all younger.

73.  We live in it rent free.

74.  It's nice, but small.

75.  I can't wait to get a bigger place.

76.  But for now, it's a nice place to live.

77.  I drive a Chevy Metro.

78.  Kent drives a Toyota.

79.  We are getting a new car in the next month or so.

80.  We are selling the Toyota.

81.  We hope to get a Honda or a Camry.

82.  We aren't rich people.

83.  We have been planning on buying a new car for almost a year now.

84.  We were going to buy a trailer.

85.  But it just never happened.

86.  Growing up I played softball.

87.  I made All-Stars.

88.  I played soccer in high school.

89.  I was the goalie.

90.  Kent played baseball when he was younger.

91.  He didn't like it.

92.  He started playing basketball after that.

93.  He played for his high school team.

94.  He still plays some today.

95.  I like to swim.

96.  Kent doesn't.

97.  He says it is because he almost drowned when he was younger.

98.  But he likes the ocean.

99.  He wants to swim with sharks.

100.  I think he's nuts.

Whew....the end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What, a Moma's boy.  I find it difficult to make a choice of which I love the most.  I have petted you both ALL your lives!!!!!!!!  Can't pick a favorite.  I think you are going to have a girl and I can NOT wait, but I must.  Now, take back the Moma's boy comment.
Love you,  Your Moma

Anonymous said...

I'm not saying you play favorites!!!  I was saying that Jon Paul goes to you for things more than he does daddy...I know you secretly love me more....