Friday, May 21, 2004

Something to do

OK...so it seems a lot of people are doing it...so here goes...

*~*MY 50 Questions*~*

 

1. Your name spelled backwards.  Ylime...almost looks like lime...ummm
2. Where were your parents born?  Umm that's a good question...somewhere in Alabama I believe....

3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Wheel of fortune...yeah I'm a dork

4. What's your favorite restaurant?  Right now, I have no clue...I guess Panos (sp?)...Italian place in my hometown
5. Last time you swam in a pool?  Yesterday at my mother-in-law's....be warned...don't get grass in the pool!

6. Have you ever been in a school play?  Yes...when I was elementary school where they made you do it.

7. How many kids do you want?  Well, I'm pregnant now...I'll let you know after I give birth!

8. Type of music you dislike most? Country...all that wang and tang....UGH!

9. Are you registeredto vote?  Yep....


10. Do you have a car?  Yes....Chevy Metro and Some kind of Toyota...


11. Have you ever ridden on a moped?  Nope...

12. Ever prank call anybody?  Yes in my "younger" years....ahh memories... 

13. Ever get a parking ticket?  Nope....


14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?  I would like to sky dive but I don't know when I would do it.  And YES I have bungee jumped

15. Furthest place you ever traveled?  From Alabama to Washington DC

16. Do you have a garden?  YES, but its a flower garden...its pretty if you as me!

17. What's the size of your bed?  Queen....but I want a king

18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?  Sadly...no...but I do know most of them....:::hangs head in shame:::


19. Bath or Shower, morning or night?  Shower...since I have NO bathtub!

20. Best movie you've seen in the past 4 months?  Well, its been more the 4 months but Lord of the Rings 3...I was just glad to see that it finally had ended!

21. What's the next movie you want to see?  I don't know..I'm not much of a movie person.
 

22. Chips or popcorn? Popcorn

23. Have you ever broken any hearts?  I don't know...maybe


24. Premarital sex?  ...

25. Are you a good cook?  I would say most of the time...

26. Orange or Apple juice?  Orange

27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine?  My husband and he went to Lone Star

28. Favorite type of drink?  Right now...gatorade
29. Best thing in the world?  My family
30. Have you ever broken a bone?  Yes, my collar bone when I was 10.  Stupid boy ran into be with his bike.

31. Have you ever won a trophy?  Yes..many...
32. Whatis your favorite board game?  Clue.....

33. What is your dream car?  One that is paid for.....

34. Ever order an article from an infomercial?  Yes...shamefully yes...
35. Coke or Pepsi?  Pepsi

36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?  Well, when I worked at American Eagle (my only job) we had to wear clothes from the store...but I didnt mind that.

37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy?  Prenatals

38. Who are you going to marry?  I've alread married him...Kent


39. Who would you like to meet?  My mom's dad...never got the chance to meet him.

40. Do you believe in love at first sight?  No, lust - yes....


What features do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?  Eyes


41. Where would you go for a romantic evening?  A picnic anywhere...

42.How many pairs of shoes do you own?  TOO many to count....
 

44.Last song stuck in your head?  Thankfully nothing...

45. Any pets?  Two cats...Sammie (cat from Hades) and Kacie (our sweet little Kacie Bug)...

46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character?  Chris Ferrel (sp?)


47. What is one thing you would like to learn to do?  Be a photographer (professional)
48. What do you do when you are bored?  Look at profiles.... 

49. What is one thing you would want someone to appreciate about you?  My kind heart....


50. What is one thing you are grateful for today?  My family

No comments: