Thursday, May 6, 2004

Quick....

Well, my husband has seemed to have deleted my cute little site where I get my smileys to countdown to my birthday...grrr...so I'll have to do a cheap one until I get unlazy and redownload the site...so here goes...

7 days until my birthday!

By the way, Kent went ahead and gave me my birthday gift.  It's a digital camera (thus the reason for the belly pics) and a video camera all in one!!!  It's pretty neat...if I could just get it away from my husband...LOL.  He's cute though!

Friends was GREAT!  I cried...I blame it on my pregnant hormones...  But it was really great.  It ended perfectly! 

Well, that's all for now!!!  LATER!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! you have a cute pg belly!!  You must be so happy that you are showing off your lil jelly bean now!  Next up, kicking!!  I'm so happy for you!
~Dana

Anonymous said...

Big deal!  My belly sticks out a lot farther than that!  Love ya Baby!