Monday, May 17, 2004

Well....

buzzy_mad_md_wht.gif

Well...another day has gone by and it was an alright day.  It thunderstormed most of the day.  It was weird, because from like 12:00-2:30pm all it did was thunder.  Finally around 2:30pm it started lightening and raining.  Tomorrow is supposed to be the same way.  So, I guess no tanning for me...oh well. 

Things around here have been tense.  My friend who is pregnant had some unusal cramping so her doctor said to come in and see her.  So, they went today and did an ultrasound and either she is miscarrying or she isn't as far along as they first thought.  I am hoping and praying that she just isn't as far along as they thought.  I finally knew what it was like to have someone close to me go through something like I did and yet I still felt useless because even though I know what it is like, there is still no words to say to make things better.  I just hope it doesn't come to her miscarrying, because I know the pain and sadness that that loss holds.  Please say a prayer for her.  She goes back to the doctor Wednesday to find out what is going on.

Tonight I went to town to get gas (2.05 a gallon for the best gas).  My car used to only take $9.00 to fill it up now its almost $14.00.  It's crazy!  Anyway, after that I went through the drive thru at Arby's and grabbed me a #2 (Roast beef and cheddar), and headed home.  I ate most of my meal.  It seems lately that I can seem to be starving and when I start eating it's like after a few bites I'm stuffed.  It's crazy!  Anyway, after eating I watched some TV and waited for 7th Heaven to come on.  It was their season finale.  I've heard that next season will be their last.  It seems like everyone is ending their shows.  Well, anyway, that was basically my day.  I am waiting for my husband to call to see if he is working til 12:00am or 10:30pm.  I am hoping for 10:30pm.  Well, that is all for now!  Later all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE thunderstorms, hehe.  When I was younger I used to run outside during a down pour like a nut, lol.  Ahh to be a kid again!
~Dana