Monday, May 3, 2004

Busy day for me!

days until my birthday!!!  Don't forget!

 

Well, my day today was VERY busy.  My wonderful husband agreed to bleach the shower for me since I could do it but would have to have a mask and all that sort of fun stuff.  So since he is going to clean the shower I figured I would give the rest of the bathroom a good cleaning.  So, I did.  And I couldn't tell you how much better I feel now that I have my cleaning vibes back!  And on top of that...my bathroom is CLEAN!  I figure tomorrow I would tackle the kitchen...but we'll see!  I also washed 4 loads of clothes and bedding today.  The last load is in the dryer...which is such a relief!  On top of cleaning my bathroom, I swept and vacuumed.  I also ironed Kent's uniform for work tomorrow.  So, I have been quite the housewife today.  I also have planned a good little dinner for us.  Pork chops, mashed potatoes and green beans...yummy!  Besides all the cleaning and what not I walked for about 20 minutes today as well and did some light weight lifting.  Nothing too hard just enough to get my heart pumping.  So, my day has been very busy!  I still need to hop in the shower and go to Wally World...but Wally World may have to wait until tomorrow!  Well, that is all for now!  Yall be good and remember...my birthday is in 10 days!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

=) yay! Cheers to the energy boost!! =)