Friday, May 7, 2004

Fun in the sun

days until my birthday!!!!

 

Well, the sun is shining...and the temp is well into the 80's...probably almost 90...whew.  I layed out yesterday and then went swimming in my mother-in-law's pool.  The temp of the water was like 73 degrees...we were told by my 13 year old sister-in-law that the water wasn't "THAT" cold.  BULL!!!!  Anyway, I got a lot of sun yesterday, so I will probably just stay in for most of the day today.  Which is fine.  I need to mop my living room and kitchen floors.  JOY, JOY!  But it needs to be done and thus I will do it....sometime.  In just a few days it will be Mother's Day...I'm so glad that I went ahead and got all the gifts.  It's one less thing to worry about.  Only thing is, is I still need to get cards.  Maybe, we can do that tonight.  I hope so...I just want to check that off my list of things to do.  I have a lot of stuff going on in the next few months...which is good.  Hopefully it will make the time pass by a bit quicker.  In May, we have a haircut for Kent today @ 5pm, a doctor's appointment for me on the 11th @ 8:45am, on the 13th...well it's my BIRTHDAY and I have an haircut @ sometime...I need to call about that and Kent has a doctor's appt that day too.  June..so far nothing.  And July, the 8th is my daddy's birthday, then vacation on the 18th-21st, and then Kent's birthday on the 28th.  Also we should find out the sex of the baby in July...WOOHOO!  I can't wait.  I will be a busy little bee...but oh well.  Well, I have rambled on enough!  I'll talk with yall later!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Swimming sounds soo good right now!  Sounds like you have a busy month!
I bet you are excited to be a mom on mother's day!!  
Thanks for wishing me luck on my final!! =)
Smiles...
~Dana