Wednesday, May 19, 2004

No subject really...

Well, nothing exciting happened today.  Just sat around the house and watched TV.  Exciting huh?  Kent and I did walk for about 20-30 minutes or so today.  It was nice but I was really tired when we got done.  I took about a 30 minute nap.  We went over to my parent's tonight.  It was a good time.  We talked about things that happened many years ago and we had a good laugh.  Then Kent and I went to Wally World to pick up some water, veggies, and fruit. 

Tomorrow may be a bit busier.  I need to wash clothes and clean house.  Nothing big but things do need to be dusted.  If the suns stays out long enough I wouldn't mind tanning for a bit.  My legs are starting to hate me because I have let them get so white.  We'll just have to see how the day goes.  Well, that is all for now!  Later!

No comments: