Monday, May 24, 2004

Mission: Wally World...2400 hours

Wal-Mart. Always Low Prices. Always.

Hey all!!!!  Nothing new going on here.  I thought my OLD NAVY package would arrive today, but it didn't! *sniff, sniff*  For the most part all I did today was watch TV.  I figured after my long work day yesterday that I deserved a rest.  Kent got off of work at 4:00pm so it was nice to have him home before midnight...  They had some sort of training today, so he went in at 7:30am instead of his usual 4:00pm.  ANYWAY, when he came home I was going to cook supper but all we really had was hamburger meat and right now that isn't ranking high on my favorite foods list.  So Kent was nice enough to go to Captain D's and grab us something to eat.  Now, I am at my parent's house.  My parents aren't here, but they will be shortly.  Kent is in the tanning bed...lol....and I am bored.  Later at midnight, Kent, his mom, his brother, his sister, and myself are going to Wally World to pick up the new and last (thank goodness) Lord of the Rings 3.  Kent's dad is out of town (Atlanta) doing some sort of training so we all decided to go to Wal-Mart.  Kent's mom is doing her Spring Cleaning or as Kent calls it her Psycho Cleaning so she is usually up pretty late.  So, that is was my day and the plans for my night.  Pretty interesting isn't it?  Don't you wish you could live my adventurous life????  Well, until next time...yall be good and I'll talk with yall later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww Congratulations on your pregnancy. I have three sons ages 4, 2, and 3 months and they are my every happiness. I wish you luck throughout your pregnancy and if you ever want to chat about it a group of ladies and I chat in a room called "Pregnancy". Its alot of fun we give advice and complain about being fat and whatever eles comes with being preggo and post. Good Luck-Mandy