Monday, May 10, 2004

Sunny, Cloudy, Rainy Day

days until my birthday!

 

It's been one of those weird spring weather days.  It started out sunny and then cloudy.  I watched the weather on the news and after days and days of saying we wouldn't have rain until Friday, today they said rain for most of the week.  Just little showers here and there.  So all day it looked like it was going to rain but never did.  Finally around 4:45pm it finally rained and rained pretty hard.  So, I guess no tanning for me this week.  Which kind of stinks because I really wanted to tan some.  My legs look like white glow sticks.  It's awful.  Plus, I need to get out and exercise.  Lately, Kent and I have been eating "out" a lot.  Just because I am so lazy and just have zero energy and by the time Kent realizes that I am in no way, shape, or form going to cook its too late to lay anything out.  Plus, I am in no mood to go grocery shopping.  The thought of all that food surrounding me, honestly, makes me sick!  When I am in the mood it's late at night and there is no way I am going late at night.  Kent goes with me some, but he ends up putting all sorts of stuff in there that I won't eat.  Oh well.  Today I mostly did nothing.  But after Kent left for work, I cleaned up the house.  And now I am washing clothes.  I wanted to get all this stuff done before we go to the doctor tomorrow.  I like to have my day freed up when I go to the doctor.  Hopefully, when we go tomorrow we can get to hear the heartbeat again.  And I am going to ask about my progesterone.  Hopefully, I will be able to come off of it soon.  I'm honestly scared to, because I am scared my progesterone will drop again.  But hopefully all will go well.  Well, that is all.  I'm off to put clothes in the dryer and take a quick shower!  Yall be good and I'll talk with yall later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems like a special day coming up soon, but for the life of me can't think of what it could be.  No clue, no sign of a special day.......must just be trash day.....dunno

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl!!
I can relate to the crazy weather...here in Philadelphia, we had a high of 85, and it looked like it was going to rain all day...and finally I hear rain hitting my window.
Ahh...I love the smell of rain...hehe
Good luck at the docs tomorrow!
~Dana