Tuesday, May 25, 2004

For I am too proud!

Ok, ok, ok...I couldn't help myself.  I am so proud that I FINALLY got my Bush logo in my "All About Me" section.  Kent and I have tried to figure it out and thanks to a little help..ok a lot of help...from others I finally got it in there.  Before I start getting comments about "why would I want Bush and all that great stuff"...let me remind you that you too can add whatever you want in your "All About Me" section or where ever you want.  Thats called being an American and having that right.  I have the right to vote for Bush just like you have the right to vote Kerry or Sponge Bob.  It doesn't matter.  So please keep your comments to yourself.  Thank you!

Well, now that all that is said and done...on to my day.  I went swimming and I got a little bit of sun.  I wish we could have stayed out longer but Kent was starting to burn.  We came home and watched Lord of the Rings 3.  Well, Kent watched it...I slept and/or got on the computer for most of the movie.  Then, we started cooking supper.  We had grill chicken, mac and cheese, and rolls.  After dinner we sat down and watch American Idol...go Diana!!!  I'm hoping she wins...so far she has 20 votes from me.  But we'll just have to see what happens.  Seeing how this season has gone, there is no telling who will come out the winner.  ANYWHO, that has pretty much been my day.  I guess I will get off here and clean some dishes...sounds fun doesn't it...lol!

No comments: