Sunday, May 16, 2004

BoReD

Well, I am bored.  Nothing new there though.  Today was a busy day but now...nothing.  So here is the run down:  We got up at 9:00am and got ready for church at 11:00am.  Church let out around 12:20pm we came home and changed and went over to Kent's parent's house to eat lunch.  Granny was out of town so we ate at his parent's house.  Then at 2:00pm we had a birthday party to be at.  It went pretty well and it was a good time.  After the party we came home and Kent got dressed and went to work. =(  I miss Kent when he is at work.  Anyway, once he left I started washing clothes and cleaning the house.  It's been awhile since I have felt like cleaning ANYTHING so it was nice to be back in the swing of things.  After cleaning I talked to my friend Lesli on the phone for awhile and we made plans to meet tomorrow to just hang out or whatever.  And now I am just sitting around watching TV and getting on the internet.  I am trying to keep myself busy until Kent gets home.  I plan on sleeping in tomorrow since I haven't been able to do that in a few days.  It will be nice to roll over and look at the clock and know you have no where to be.  Plus, I get up several times during the night to go potty that I lose some sleep so it will be nice to get that back...while I still can.  =)  Well that is it for me!  I guess I will talk with yall later!

No comments: