Wednesday, May 12, 2004

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEE....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEE...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEE...HAPPY BIRTHHHHHDAYYYY TO MEEEEEE....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEE!  Finally 21....woohoo!  I waited until after 12 to write this entry and now I am dog tired and ready for bed.  I can't wait until the morning....presents....YAY!  Can't wait!  Wooooohoooo!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEE!!!!  My last birthday before the baby comes.  I guess I better live this one up!!!!  So that is it...its my birthday!  Woooohooo!!!!!!!!  I wonder what people have gotten me?  I asked for money so we shall soon see!!!  The big 21...  Kinda feels like the big 20...but anywho....that is all for now...once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!

                                                

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to my baby.  I KNOW what I was doing 21 years ago.  I was already at the hopital preparing to have my baby.  Back then we did not know what we were going to have although I had several sonagrams.  It was all kept a secret.  YAY!!!!!!!!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Love my little girl!!!!!
Moma

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! YAY!!!

~Dana

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!  May it be a wonderful day for you!!!   -Jan

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday!  :o)

~Lisa