Saturday, May 8, 2004

Florida or BUST

days until my birthday!!!

 

No, it's not me that is in Florida.....my parents are the ones who got the pleasure of going.  They left EARLY this morning, roughly around 3am, with some friends and are now in Florida.  I wish I could say that I was there too, but sadly I sit here in Alabama washing clothes...  It's good though for them to get away for the weekend and have some fun with friends.  I'm hoping they return sometime tomorrow so I can give my moma her gift.  But until then I hope they have fun in the beautiful Florida sun.

Well, today I slept way later than usual, 11am.  I must have been really tired.  I usually get up at around 9:45-10am.  But anyway, I got up and ate some breakfast and started washing clothes.  I am deciding wether to lay out or go up to my MIL's (mother-in-law) and swim.  I will probably just stay here so I can get all my cleaning done.  But I still don't know if I am going to lay out.  There is this guy that lives next door to us and he is out there shooting his shotgun...so I may just take cover in the house.  Yes I live next to some pure Alabama rednecks...  Once Kent gets home we are off to buy Mother's Day cards and to get some stuff for lunch tomorrow.  Instead of Granny cooking like she normally does, Kent's moma, aunt, and myself (in small part) are doing the lunch since it is Mother's Day.  We are just having sandwhiches...I am bringing the bread (LOL).  Personally, if you ask me, since it's going to be Mother's Day then the guys should have to do the lunch.  But that would never happen.  By the way, my wonderful and handsome husband bought me a Mother's Day present.  I don't know what it is but he got me one.  I was shocked because I didn't think he would think of me as a mother...but he does!  So sweet!  Well, I guess that is about all I have to say for now.  I guess I will talk to you later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day Emily!
~Erin