Saturday, May 22, 2004

Family Fun Day

biohazardman_riding_his_scooter_md_wht.gif

Well, today was Family Fun Day at Kent's "work establishment".  They had volleyball games, face paintings, cotton candy, snow cones, relay games, Wal-Mart shopping card drawings, animals, firetrucks, dunking booths, and tons of food.  I didn't know we were going.  And Kent thought it was next Saturday.  So at 11:00am we decided we were going and it started at 12:00pm.  So I ran through the shower and got dressed only to find none of my clothes fit.  GRRRRRRRRRR  And OLD NAVY still hasn't delivered my package yet.  So, I finally found some shorts that if I didn't eat too much I could get by in.  It was awful.  But in the end we had a good time.  Kent played volleyball and his team won the trophy.  It was OPERATIONSvsPROGRAMS.  If you know where he works you understand that to a certain degree.  Anyway, they won and I was happy to see that.  Kent had to be into work at 4:00pm so he went and took a shower at thier FITNESS and WELLNESS CENTER and I went home around 3:15pm.  I got a lot of sun.  Mostly on my toes though...lol.  But it was still a good time.  Now, I'm about to head over to my parent's house and spend the rest of the night with them.  So, I'll talk with yall later!!!!

No comments: