Tuesday, May 4, 2004

Mother's Day gift shopping

days until my birthday!!!!!!!

 

So, I just got back from shopping for Mother's Day gifts for my mom and Kent's mom.  It wasn't hard picking out my mom's gift cause I know what she likes.  BUT Kent's mom...whew....I didn't think I would ever find her anything.  I kept thinking...would she REALLY like this???  I picked up one thing and carried it around with me for awhile and then ended up putting it back because I just didn't know if she would like it.  So, I bought my mom's gift and left without getting Kent's mom anything.  So, as I drove I thought I would try one more place and FINALLY I found something for her!  I hope she likes it.  Now, all I have to do is get cards.  And then I am done. 

Well, today I haven't done all that much.  I was going to clean the kitchen...but...nah...I'll do it later I guess.  I did go to town for shopping and to get some gas.  And basically that is all I have done.  I still may do something between now and the time Kent gets home.  We'll see.

BABY UPDATE:  Nothing new.  I have started to gag again.  Which stinks...but it reassures me that things are still going well.  I believe I have grown an inch or so since the last time I checked.  Which is nice.  I'm still not showing though.  I can't wait to get another ultrasound.  To see how much the baby has grown.  When I go to the doctor on the 11th I may ask if I can have another ultrasound to see if the baby has grown since it was a week behind the last time I had one.  Just to put my mind at ease.  We'll see.  Well, that is all for now!  I'll talk with yall later!!!

No comments: