Thursday, May 27, 2004

Weekend Assignment

Weekend Assignment #7: Share the vacation you most want to take -- but haven't taken yet. (Extra Credit: Show off some recent vacation photos.)

What vacation would I most want to take...ummm....Hawaii would be a place that I would love to go to someday.  In fact, my husband and I were talking about it the other day.  But for us to even think about going there would take tons of planning.  With a baby on the way, we figure it will be many years before we can plan on a trip like that.  But it is nice to think about.  Going to a place that is beautiful all year round.  Were the water is crystal blue and the sunsets are always breath taking...or so I've read.  I can dream can't I???

*****EXTRA POINTS*******  I do have pictures of our last vacation.  It was to Florida.  We had a blast.  We went jet skiing, shell hunting, putt-putt golfing, dolphin hunting (to see, not kill), and we just had a great time getting away for a few days.

No comments: