Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Weird

lady_news_anchor_md_wht.gif

Today I just feel weird.  With all the news of new attacks going around its hard not to worry.  They don't give you a lot of information, so you are just kind of stuck thinking the worst.  I'm hoping that they can stop whoever these people are before they do something horrible.  I just have to keep my faith in God in mind and trust that He is taking care of us.  I pray that He keeps His hand over this country and that we can be protected from possible attacks.

On to another topic, my OLD NAVY package finally arrived today.  All my clothes fit and I look down right cute in them.  I can't wait to wear them around.  I have my bathing suit on right now.  I'm trying to hint to Kent that I want to go swimming.  So far he hasn't taken the hint.  Umm maybe he will after we eat lunch.  The sun is out and I wouldn't mind getting some of it before it gets cloudy around here.  We'll see!

Last night I voted 89 times for Diana.  I was shooting for 100 but oh well.  I voted for most of the 4 hours that the phone lines were open.  We'll just have to see how it goes tonight.  Well, that is all from here.  I'll talk with yall later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is VERY stressful knowing that the US is going to get attacked over the summer months.  Hopefully we'll catch them all in time.
~Dana

Anonymous said...

You are so funny!  Maybe you could get a water gun and squirt him every time you want to go swimming!  

Glad you are well and enjoying your pregnancy.

I just had a tonsillectomy last week and am pretty miserable... I wrote about my misery tonight, I've been taking a few days off from posting.

Have a great Memorial Weekend, Sweety!
~Erin

Anonymous said...

Don't you love preggo clothes most now days are so cute and fun to wear. We have a motherhood maternity store here and I got some of the cutest clothes.

My cousin also spent the four hours voting for Diana.

-Mandy