Wednesday, May 5, 2004

I feel pretty...oh so pretty....

days until my birthday!!!!  WOOHOO!

 

FINALLY!  I FEEL pretty!!!!  It's about time.  Lately, I haven't wanted to dress up or really even fix my hair.  Honestly, if I took a shower I felt like I actually accomplished something!  BUT NOT TODAY!!!  Today I tanned for a bit and helped Kent's granny and Kent wash Pop's (Kent's grandfather) massive truck (well, I watched and then helped dry it off), and then I came in and hopped in the shower and hopped out and looked at my body and realized how amazing it is (bare with me here).  I realized that although I still "look" fat...that "fat" is a baby growing inside of me.  I am doing something so awesome and so rewarding and that is so beautiful to me!  I may have "pregnancy acne" and my tummy may be poking out, and I may feel like a slob...but it's all for one reason...to bring a beautiful, healthy child into this world and that is just beautiful to me.  So you know what...I got out my hairdryer and fixed my hair, lotioned up my pregnant body, smiled into the mirror and then went and sat on the couch with my husband and ate pizza...well it doesn't end so romantically...but I still felt beautiful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are my pretty little baby.  I am so thanful you have made me a proud Moma and a future proud Mam Ma.

Anonymous said...

em i think you are pretty!!!!