Sunday, May 9, 2004

Happy Mother's Day!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!

 

days until my birthday!!!!!!

 

I hope all the mothers out there had a great day.  Mine was great.  Even though I am not "technically" a mother yet, I am in the process of baking this bun.  So, Kent went ahead and got me a gift.  It's a white gold bracelet with a diamond in the middle.  It is so pretty!  I love it!  He did a really good job!  Today was a pretty busy day.  We went to church and then after church we went up to Kent's moma's house and ate lunch and swam.  Then Kent and I came home and then Kent went to work and I went back to my MIL's house.  It start to rain a little bit so we decided to move things down to Granny's house since there were other people coming later.  Well, we all went down there and we talked for a bit and then I headed over to my parent's house.  I gave my mom her gift and my dad showed me a tape of him parasailing(sp?).  It was pretty funny!  Then we went up to my grandmother's house and talked with her for a bit.  Then we went back to my parent's house.  After talking for a bit I decided to come home...but first I had to go to Burger King and get a whopper...yum...and then I came home.  I am home for the night!  And that was my day.  I'll talk with yall later!  I'm off to organize somethings and wash dishes!!! BYE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to my fellow Mommy-to-be!

Anonymous said...

Oh lord your daddy parasailing, that is scarey!   Happy late mother's day!!!!!