Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Wednesday...

day until my BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Well, its Wednesday.  Do we all know what that means???  Tomorrow is Thursday and that's MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!  YAY!!!!  I have no idea why I am even excited about it.  But I still can't wait!   Woohoo!!!!

Well, today I have done mostly nothing.  I did go walking with my weights for about 20 minutes.  It was a good little workout.  Hopefully, I can keep it up and continue to do it all the way through my pregnancy.  I am hoping it will make me stronger for labor and help me recover faster after it is all said and done.  We shall see!

Last night...ugh....not a good ending to my day.  I was taking my prenatal pill before going to bed like always and for whatever reason it made me sick.  I tried to talk myself out of throwing up but I lost that battle.  I thought I was done with that mess.  But I am guessing not.  So now everytime I even think about taking my prenatal vitamins I gag.  So great!  Hopefully, I will manage.  Anyway, I guess that is all I have.  I am going to go eat lunch and watch a Baby Story on TLC.  Yall be good and remember...TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I very well know what tomorrow is.  The day I got my first surgical scar.  What a relief when he told me we had a girl.  She looked just like her brother.  Boy, a girl that looks like Jon Paul.  She was so precious.  Well, yes, it is one more day until my baby turns 21.  
Love you,
Mommy