Saturday, May 15, 2004

I'm here...somewhere

Well, sorry no updates.  I've just been either too busy or too lazy to write.  My birthday was great!  I got a digital camera (3 weeks ago or so), a plant, and a card from my wonderful husband.  Then from family I got money or gift cards.  Then that night my husband took me out to eat.  And I also found out my friend was pregnant with her first.  We always wanted to be pregnant together so I guess we are getting the chance.

Yesterday, I just straightened up the house and laid out in the sun for a bit.  Kent was cutting grass, so I decided to walk a bit and get some exercise and then I just decided to stay out there and get some sun.  After we ate supper (steaks and twice baked potatoes) we went to Wally World and got some stuff.  Then we came home and watched TV.

Today, I went to Kent's cousin's wife's baby shower.  It started at 11 and lasted until about 1.  She got a lot of cute things.  It was nice to get out of the house for a bit and just go and do something.  Once I got home I just took a short 15-20 minute nap and watched some TV.  I am fixing to go over to my parent's house and eat supper with them since Kent is at work.  So, that is what I have been up to.  Yall be good and I'll see yall later!

                                                                                

No comments: