Thursday, May 20, 2004

Thursday and nothing to do

sub_sandwich_veggies_rocking_md_wht.gif

Well, its Thursday.  The sun is out and it looks like the rain has finally left.  Maybe I'll tan today....but I don't know.  I'm so lazy that it's too much work for me to go lay out in the sun...sad.  Anyway, I was going to clean today...but I don't feel like it.  I still may go through my kitchen cabinets and reorganize them and get rid of somethings.  Sounds fun doesn't it!?!?!  I want to go swimming but my lovely husband doesn't seem thrilled by the idea.  Maybe if I pout long enough he will give in.  We need to go to his mom's house anyways.  He wants to nair his body so he can start tanning...and that mess stinks and I vetoed(sp?) the decision that I would do it.  So he is getting his mom to do it...she just doesn't know it yet.  Ayway, that is my day.  Nothing big going on.  Just washing clothes.  I guess I can tackle the cabinets now...while I'm in the mood.  Talk with yall later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow...NAIR the whole body?  I can't stand that smell...I don't blame you for not wanting it done at home!  When I was younger I used nair on my legs and shaved..I used nair like cream, and it was the worst rash/skin burn I have ever had.
~Dana