Tuesday, June 1, 2004

Computer room turned nursery....?

So, I have STARTED the process of cleaning out the computer room.  Hopefully Kent will help me whenever he gets off work.  I have gotten a trash bag and started cleaning all the "trash" out of the room.  I have found new homes for exercise "stuff" and moved stuff around.  Now, I need some muscle to move a table back to my parent's house and to move this computer "station" back to the living room.  Now, the hard part...where do I put all this stuff???  I have a craft table with shelves that needs to find a new place of residence...but where in this tiny house does it go???  Grrrr....this is when it gets frustrating...  I look around and wonder how are we going to fit a tiny baby with all the stuff that comes along with that tiny baby into this tiny house.  I just want to scream.  But screaming won't make this place any bigger so I digress...  Maybe if I just clean out all the closets and say if we haven't used it in the last six months then we aren't going to use it and be done with it.  But I can't do that without Kent being here so I am back to square one again.  Will the madness ever end?????  Well, I guess I better get back to doing whatever it was I was doing...ahh yes...complaining about my house being too small while trying to find new places for the stuff in the computer room....later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a funny GIF!  I know what you mean about not having enough room for anything...My Bf's parents and his brother and sis in law are coming up from FL and will be here in 2 days and they are staying with us for 2 weeks, and we have a small 1 bedroom apt!  I don't know what we're gonna do!  Just try to stay focused, and remember that going crazy now is all worth it in the end!
Smiles..
Dana