Sunday, June 6, 2004

We've been a cleanin'

How was everyone's Sunday?  Mine was pretty good.  I got up at 7:15am and started my day.  It was rather hard for me to get up at 7:15am because I am used to getting up around 10ish.  But I managed!  I ate some breakfast and hopped in the shower for a nice HOT bath.  It was nice.  After my shower I had my quiet time and then got on the internet for a bit while I let my hair towel dry.  Once I did all I had to do online I got off and started getting ready for church.  I went to a church my brother goes to, because he was singing.  He did a good job.  It was kind of funny though watching him sing, because I haven't seen him sing in a long time.  Anywho, after church was over I came home and straightened up my house a little bit before heading over to Granny's for lunch.  It was great as usual.  I sat around at Granny's for a bit and we talked and watched TV.  Then I headed home for a nap.  I never did get that nap in though.  I started washing clothes and finishing straightening the house up.  After that I hopped back online until Kent got home.  When he got home I decided that I wanted to clean the oven.  Seeing how we haven't cleaned it in like TWO YEARS!!!!  So it was overdue.  Well, Kent actually is the one who CLEANED it.  He's such a sweetheart.  It was just my idea to do it.  ANYWHO, we put it on self clean for 2 hours and raised EVERY WINDOW in the house...ok...maybe not EVERY WINDOW but a lot of them.  It really got hot in the house and stuffy.  So, we headed to Wally World to pick up a few things.  Then we head back home.  Kent finishes the oven while I vacumm the living room and the bedroom.  Then I ironed his uniform for tomorrow...and now we are just sitting around.  Kent is watching the play-off game and I am looking at house plans...a girl can DREAM can't SHE

Tomorrow is going to be another early day.  We have carport builders coming over to put up a carport for us at 8am.  My daddy is coming over so that I won't be here alone with them.  He's sweet!  THANK YOU DADDYAfter that I don't  have much else planned.  So, I guess I can end here...later all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love looking at houses and house plans. Sometimes when Sammy and I see Open Houses, we'll go inside and pretend we are buying : )

Smiles!
Vincci