Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Father's Day is COMING.....

First of all, I would like to say that I have a ringing in my right ear and if anyone has any ways of making this ringing stop to please leave a comment and let me know.  Grrrr....

Now that's off my mind but not out of my ear....  This Sunday is Father's Day.  I sweetly asked Kent what he wanted and this is what played out:

Emily:  What do you want for Father's Day?

Kent:  I don't know.

Emily:  Well, give me some ideas.

Kent:  When I bought your Mother's Day gift you didn't tell me what you wanted.

Emily:  Because I didn't know you were getting me anything.  Plus, it's easy to buy for a women just go to the nearest jewelry store and pick something out.

Kent: Yeah well.

So, just so you'll know, I have NO clue what I am getting him.  I have one idea but I don't know if he would like it or not.  But if I get it and he doesn't like it then he will get over it because he had the chance to tell me somethings he wanted.  So there!  I may go out and look around in a few minutes in town to see if I can find anything he may like.  I also need to get a card and a gift for my DADDY.  Kent's mom said something about going in together and getting Barry (Kent's daddy) something.  But I haven't heard anything since.  We'll see what plays out after my outing today.  Until next time....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Argh..you know I have had this blowing sound in my right ear for the last 6 months. I should go to a doctor but my BF and the internet says that there's no cure for it and it will go away by itself. If I don't think about it, then it's ok but sometimes it can drive me nuts!!!

Yeah you are so right, guys are so hard to be stuff for while I think us women are much easier because there is a whole mall of stuff to choose from.

Well good luck!!!

Smiles!
Vincci

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily!  I know that ringing in your ears is common in pregnancy, but not sure if it's normal.  I suggest you call the office in the morning and ask if they want to address it or if it's just part of the pregnancy.  I had it, too, and I seem to think it may have been part of my beginning signs of pregnancy induced hypertension (pre-eclampsia), but also it might not have.  Just call to be on the safe side, Dear Heart.  What I do remember is that there is no treatment for it and me and Jonah were fine so don't fret, either.

You should make him a Daddy kit.  Get him a nice box of some diaper wipes, hazard bags, a clothes pin for his nose, Mr. Yuck stickers, tongs to keep his hands safe from poo, air freshener, any kind of gag gift item that goes along with changing poopy diapers.  Then maybe a few bibs or something that say "Daddy's Boy" and "Daddy's Girl."

Good luck!  Let me know what you come up with and also what the doctor says!