Friday, June 25, 2004

My Friday

First I would like to give a BIG @@ (rolling eyes) to AOL journal editors.  Just needed to get that off my chest.

Well, today has felt like Saturday to me all day.  Kent was off today so him and my daddy decided to work on our driveway.  They put down some landscaping timbers and then put new gravel in the driveway.  It looks pretty good.  While they did that, my mom and I went to B'ham and shopped.  We went to this really neat craft store that would be perfect for finding Christmas gifts for everyone.  Maybe I'll go back and do some Christmas shopping later in the year.  Then we went to Kohl's and I got a new maternity top and a maternity capri and shirt set.  They both are really cute.  After all the shopping we came home.  I took about a 40 minute nap while the clothes were washing.  Then I dried and folded some clothes and Kent went and got us something to eat.  Now, Kent is watching a movie on TV and I am typing to yall.   Are we having fun yet???

Only a few more days until the 4th of July!  I always have loved that holiday.  I always see family that I haven't seen in a year and plus there are always activities to do in the sun.  I just hope it is sunny!  Anyway, I don't know exactly what we have planned this year.  I don't even know if Kent has to work that day...he doesn't even know if he has to work that day.  We'll know sometime next week.

Then after the 4th is the 6th!  WOOHOO!!!!  I am hoping this little critter is cooperative.  I'm hoping the legs are open and they aren't shy at all.  So, this time in 2 weeks we will know if we are having a BOY or a GIRL.  I hope!

Well, I guess that is all that is going on in my life right now.  There are other things going on at the moment, but I wouldn't find it appropriate to type such things in here at this time.  So that's it!  I'll talk with yall later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, your big u/s day is getting closer!!!  I can't remember if you're due in November or December...but there are an awful lot of us having boys in November!!  What are you hoping for?!  :o)

Lisa

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping for a GIRL, DH wants a BOY, and my gut feeling is BOY.  We'll see.  I'm due in November.