Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Nothing about Nothing

Well, not much to really talk about.  Life here has been boring and non eventful.  Just waiting until Tuesday (July 6th).  Which I swear this week will go by soooo slllloooowwwww!!!!!!!!!!!  Today, I straightened up the house and washed dishes.  I went to my parent's house and tanned...no I didn't tan, tan.  I just stuck my legs in.  IT'S PERFECTLY SAFE!  It's not the radiation that keep pregnant women from tanning it's the rise in body temperature.  So with me only sticking my legs in it doesn't raise my temp.  So please no emails or nasty comments!  Thank you.  So after that I came home and took a shower and waited on Kent to get home.  Once he got home I cooked supper and we ate and talked.  It was nice.  But Kent was so tired.  Lately, he hasn't gotten a good night's sleep.  He will sleep all night but it just isn't good sleep.  Know what I mean?  Anyway, after talking and eating, we went to Wally World to pick up a few things.  Once our mission to WW was done we came home and I talked to my friend Lesli for a bit and now I am here. 

OH!  Let me tell yall!  The baby is finally kicking to where you can look at my stomach and see it move up and down.  So this morning I could feel it moving so I figured I would watch my tummy and see if it moved.  AND IT DID!!!  I was just too excited.  I cried.  It was happy tears though!  So, when Kent got home I thought maybe he could see it too.  So we sat there and watched.  Sure enough it moved.  Kent FINALLY got to see the baby moveI cried again.  Anyone seeing a pattern there?  Anyway, it was just precious! 

Well, that's my day!  Yall be good and I'll talk with yall later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting!!  I don't blame you for crying..I know I would have too...hopefully one day!
I can't wait to see your post on the 6th!!
~DAna

Anonymous said...

NOw I want to see your tummy move.  That is my precious little one in there.  I can hardly wait until the 6th.  Then I can begin to go wild.

Anonymous said...

And when she says wild she means WILD!!

Love you,
Aunt KK