Monday, June 14, 2004

Iron pills are from the devil

Ugggghhhh.....sorry about the lack of updates.  But this weekend was just too boring to talk about.  I started writing an entry yesterday afternoon, but after reading it back to myself realized that even I couldn't stay focused enough to read the whole thing.  So, anyway, my weekend wasn't very eventful.  Saturday, I cleaned house, tanned, and exercised.  After supper Kent and I went over to my parent's house and talked for a bit.  Kent tanned and then we headed home.  Sunday, I went to church and then to Granny's for lunch.  It rained most of yesterday so it was a lazy going day.  Last night right before going to bed my back cramped up.  I told Kent I felt like a 90 year old lady.  I could't stand up straight.  He gave me a back rub which help relax my muscles.  So, we went to bed.... 

*****WARNING:  Too much information coming up*****

Around 1:30ish in the morning I woke up in a daze.  My stomach was cramped up to a point where it was making me seriously sick.  I go to the bathroom and realize...."iron pills are from the DEVIL!!!!"  If you have any idea what iron pills do to you and your body "functions" well then you can understand my situation.  I thought I was going to die.  I know I was in there for about 45 minutes.  IT WAS AWFUL!!!!  It makes me never want to take another iron pill again...but I HAVE to.  UGH!!!!!!!!!!  NOT FUN!

So...moving on...  Today I am currently washing clothes.  I have 3 loads to do and some straightening up to do as well.  I need to find something to fix for supper.  It's suppose to get stormy here sometime this afternoon into evening hours.  So, I don't want to get caught cooking something and the power go out.  I'll figure something out.  I still need to exercise.  I'll do that after I straighten the house up.  Well, it looks like I have stuff to do.  So until next time....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

((Emily))
Sorry to hear about your reaction to those iron pills.  It does suck..esp waking up in the middle of the night.  I hope you feel better...and it'll be all worth it in the end!
~Dana

Anonymous said...

Eeeek...sounds like you had an awful night! And I have no idea what iron pills does for you but I certainly won't be popping any soon! Hope you feel better!

Smiles!
Vincci

Anonymous said...

Didn't I tell you what iron pills were like?  You will survive.  I did and have two wonderful children to prove it.  My little girl just needs iron to grow big and strong.  

Anonymous said...

hi emily im sara congrdulations on the baby i just like to tell you that i feel what you are saying about iron pills.  i have five children and i remember the birth of every one of them. i stopped taking the iron pills when i was pregnant because i couldnt keep the pill down.  it made me so sick.