Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Pregnancy Hormones

There is no mood in my "select a mood" box.  Because right now I don't know what mood I am in.  And honestly, by the time I am done with this entry I could be in a completely different mood than what I was in when I started.  It's crazy.  These hormones just take over me and I just get really sad or really mad or happy or silly or whatever....very confusing.  I can just THINK of something and it will make me mad.  It's crazy.  I've heard of pregnant women saying that their hormones got the best of them sometimes, but frankly I just thought they were making excuses...but NOPE it's true!  It scares me though that I don't have more control over my emotions.  I was trying to explain it to Kent, but his only comment is "That's just a part of pregnancy."  Well, what if its not?  What if I continue to be this way?  OH MY GOODNESS!!!!  What if my emotions just keep taking over and finally I am in some nutty house with nurses with hairy moles on their faces spoon feeding me butterscotch pudding?  OR what if I find myself in some padded white room where the only way I can see family is through a bullet proof window???  SEE?  I'm going crazy already!  Someone...please...tell me this is NORMAL!  Amazingly Kent just takes it and goes.  He is able to tune me out without a problem...ummm...I wonder how he does it?  Oh well...I'm off...later all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well i hope u have better luck on how to handle your moods and emotions bc i try and i just been so upset... my hubby and i just got married a lil over a month ago and we are bout to kill each other we fight all the time. I wish he be more sensitive but i know most of our fights are caused bc of me. Well anyways if u figure how not to bite others head off or cry for no reason please pass the tip over to me bc i really like to be able to take contol of muh own self.