Saturday, June 26, 2004

Rainy Saturday

Did I miss the memo telling us that it was going to rain ALL SUMMER???  This whole week there has been nothing but rain showers.  And hardly any sun.  It's starting to get depressing!  The weather man said last night that the rain should stay SOUTH of us for today...can we say WRONG????  Umm..anyways..just ignore me...it's my hormones talking.

So let me tell yall about this little critter growing inside me.  IT IS STUBBORN!!!!!!  Last night I got into bed and Kent was already asleep.  I was saying my nightly prayers and the baby was just a moving the WHOLE time.  So, after praying, I sat there and felt the baby moving.  One time it kicked/hit/whatever so hard that it made my leg jump.  I was like this is so neat I need to wake Kent up so he can feel it.  So, I sat there for a few more seconds making sure the baby was still being active.  So I wake Kent up and put his hand on my belly......NOTHING.  The baby quits moving.  I was so upset because I had woken Kent up for nothing it seemed.  We sat there for about 10 minutes waiting to feel the baby move and it never would.  GRRRR!!!  So, Kent goes back to sleep.  The baby didn't move again which I thought for sure once Kent goes to sleep then the baby will move again.  But he/she didn't.  Oh well....

Today my plans are to clean a bit.  Nothing major, just vacuum, sweep, and take out the trash.  Then I guess I'll wait on Kent to get home and do whatever tonight.  So, I guess that is all I have for now!  I'll talk with yall later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting!  I'm sorry to hear that Kent missed it, but I'm sure there will be plenty of more times that the baby is active and Kent isn't asleep!  I'm so happy that things have worked out for you!
Smiles..
Dana