Friday, June 18, 2004

YAY! YAY! YAY!

<~~~The Element we are getting.  Except ours will be silver!

Well, good news to report...I POOPED!  Can we say, FINALLY?!!?!?!  Anyway, I won't go into details of it all, but it gave me relief.  So, I'm not taking anymore iron pills.  I'm just going to load up on food that has iron in it.  Raisins, green veggies, and things like that.  That way its natural and doesn't "clog" up the body.  Plus, my prenatals have iron in them, so we will see.  If I go back to the doctor and he says my iron is still low, then we will have to talk of other measures to take.  I just can't see it being healthy to continue to take the pills and NOT go to the bathroom.  It was very stressful having to worry about it!

Today, I cleaned up the house a bit, washed dishes, and worried about pooping.  Then Kent and I went and signed papers on getting the Element.  We should have it by Monday or Tuesday.  I'm EXCITED!  I can't wait to drive it!  Tonight we also went out to eat with my parents.  We had a good time.  After eating Kent and I went and got his dad a Father's Day gift.  As we were going home we rain into a weird rain storm.  It would be raining really hard then all of a sudden stop, and then start raining hard again.  It did that for about 15 miles.  There was also a pretty rainbow Now, Kent and I guess myself (grrr) are watching the HULK.  Kent said he forgot what happened in it so he wants to watch it again.  HOORAY!  Well, I guess that is all for now!  Until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww...congrats on pooping!!!! hmmm..never said that before...

Smiles!
Vincci