Wednesday, June 9, 2004

WARNING: Boring Entry

Well, this is going to be a boring entry.  Sorry.  Not much to really talk about. 

My pregnant hormones could have gotten me in trouble today, but thankfully even though I did say something it wasn't loud enough to be heard.  So, let me explain:  Kent and I went to our local rec center.  I wanted to walk on the walking track and he had intended on going to get his hair cut while I walked but they were closed.  So him and his little brother played basketball.  Well, this lady and her two kids came in and the little girl had on flip flops.Shoe            

Well, the lady from the front desk came in there and told the lady that the little girl couldn't play in flip flops.  The lady from the front desk walks back out.  Well, the other lady with the kids gets her kids together and leaves.  Well, about 5 minutes later the lady from the front desk comes back in and tells Kent that since he had on his Nike sandals he couldn't shoot basketball.  Well, by that time I was done walking so we were going to leave.  Well, we put two and two together and figured the lady with the kids told on Kent.  So the lady tells Kent that he can't walk on the track in sandals and I said (without really be heard) that he DIDN'T walk on the track I did and I had on walking shoes.  Grrrr...  So, I don't know if I will be going back.  Because 1) today it was soooo boring and since I hadn't walked in awhile my legs started burning and itching. 2)I had planned on swimming after walking, but Kent's mom hasn't been life guarding in the past few days so....  Anyway, maybe my hormones will calm down... 

Besides that I basically did nothing today. 

When I got home from walking, I went and took a nap and then continued to lay around all day.  Kent cooked steaks and I cooked the french fries. 

We watched the Ronald Reagan...what would you call it...?....funeral?  Well, I guess the beginnings of his funeral.  It's so sad.  I wasn't even old enough to remember him.  The only thing I remember is being in kindergarten and "fake" voting when Bush, Sr. won the election after Reagan's two terms.  But I'm sure Reagan was a good president...atleast that's what they are portraying on the news.  I pray that his family has the strength to get through this and has peace. 

I'll end on that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would have said something loud, Pg or not! hehe
~dana