Tuesday, June 8, 2004

Doctor Update

Well, I went for my 16th week check-up.  Everything went pretty well.  The doctor came in and he immediately found the heartbeat.  It was 163bpm.  He said that it sounded like a girl heartbeat to him..lol.  But I still have the feeling that this little one is a boy.  Anyway, he told me that I needed to start taking iron supplements.  ACK!  I gained NO weight in the past month.  And the doctor didn't seem worried.  In fact he said that he could put a gold star in my folder for how I am doing.  I was proud...lol.  I scheduled an ultrasound appointment for July 6th at 8:00am.  We are supposed to find out the sex of the baby then, so let's hope this little critter's legs are WIDE open!!!!  So that is all I've got!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"WIDE open!!!" ahahaaha...too funny! Congrats for you and hope you have a healthy lil baby!

Smiles!
Vincci

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that things are going so well for you three!  I can't wait to find out the sex of ur lil one either!  
~Dana

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to find out what you're having!!!!  :)  Glad things are going well for you and the little one!