Thursday, June 10, 2004

Weekend Assignment

Weekend Assignment #9: Post a picture of one (or more) of your pets and entertain us all with tales of animal fun. For those of y'all currently petless, go ahead and tell us a story about a pet from your past (and post a picture if you have one).

Growing up there was always pets.  It was either a hamster or a dog or cats.  So, when I got married I knew that we would eventually get a pet.  We were going to get a dog but we would have to keep it chained up most of the time and that is just no way for a dog to live.  So, we got a cat.  Then a couple months later another cat.  The first cat is Sammie.  She is Siamese and a hand FULL!  She would climb up in our closet and get in between the clothes hangers and sleep.  Also everytime she went into heat, she would pee on something of mine.  One day it was my pillow the next it was my clothes.  We're guessing she was jealous of me hanging around my husband.  We finally got her fixed.  Now she can't stand my husband and loves me.  One time my husband made her mad so she went over to his side of the bed and took a "load" off...in others words she took a crap on his side of the bed.  Now Kacie is a slick haired American cat.  She is black and LOVES to talk.  She follows me around EVERYWHERE!  Even to the bathroom which sometimes is annoying.  She also has a trick.  She can FETCH hair bows.  Hair bows meaning ponytail holders.  You throw it and she runs and gets it and brings it back to you.  It's pretty cute!  Well, that's my assignment!  I hope yall enjoyed the stories!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One reason she hates Kent is because he took her off.  She will never get over that.  No wonder she hates him so.

Anonymous said...

My cat Michael fetches too!  Come take a look at him if you would like (in my weekly assignment).  Krissy http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink